.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

An Every Day Occurrence

As for me, I delight In the everyday Way, Among mist-wrapped vines And rocky caves. Here in the wilderness I am completely free, With my friends, The white clouds, Idling forever. There are roads, But they do not reach the world; Since I am mindless, Who can rouse my thoughts? On a bed of stone I sit, Alone in the night, While the round moon Climbs up Cold Mountain. - Han shan ( 8th century)

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Passing thoughts...

I'm feeling a little sheepish having neglected this blog as if I no longer delight in the every day. The thing is, I still do. I'm just having a lot more moments to relish and haven't been able to find time to write about them.

Life in my new home has been great and I even went on a two-week international trip sans husband and kids. There are a multitude of things I need to prepare for. One is piano class in the Fall semester. The other is my daughter going into FOURTH GRADE! This online biz may have to take a backseat for the time being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home